Product Features & Specification
Alcolin ACG500 Alcolin 500ml Cold PVA Wood Glue
- A great value PVA wood glue, suitable for all kinds of woodworking, furniture assembly and veneering.
- The open time is long, allowing frames to be assembled and adjusted, the bond is extremely strong when set
Strengths and benefits:
- High strength - final bond stronger than wood
- Long open time - long assembly time
- Versatile - bonds to a variety of porous substrates
- Low VOC - non-toxic, non-flammable (wet state)
- Water-based formulation - cleans up easily with water
- Ideal for interior furniture assembly, model building, craftwork and photo mounting.
- Suitable for edge gluing, face gluing, laminating and veneering applications.
- ALCOLIN COLD GLUE has been the South African market leader in wood adhesives for over 50 years. It is the original multipurpose polyvinyl acetate (PVA) based adhesive exhibiting excellent bond strength to a wide variety of wood species. It has a medium viscosity making it easy to apply, and dries to form a tough glue-line that meets the SANS 10183:2009 D2 standard.
- Adhesion: Excellent adhesion to soft woods and hard woods and processed composite boards (hardboard, chipboard, plywood, high pressure laminates), leather, cloth, felt, paper, cardboard, cork and most other porous materials.
- Coverage 500ml per m2
- Open working time Approx. 10 minutes
- Clamping time 1 to 8 hours
- Shelf Life 2 Years (After Opening)
- 1 x Alcolin ACG500 Alcolin 500ml Cold PVA Wood Glue