Charnwood W629 Table Saw
10" Cast Iron Table Saw
10" Cast iron table saw.
- Quiet Induction Motor
- Cast Iron Precision Ground Table
- Extension Tables as Standard Equipment
- Sliding Carriage as Standard Equipment
- Separate Handwheels for Blade Adjustment
- 100mm Dust Extraction Outlet
- Solid Floorstand Base Included
- Optional Wheel Kit
A larger version of Charnwood's best selling 8" saw with the same compact design, highly accurate saw with a quiet induction motor.
The main table is precision ground cast iron, and has 2 fabricated side extension tables to give impressive cutting capacities, perfect for the smaller workshop. The induction motor turns the blade via a drive belt which reduces noise and increases accuracy. Blade height and blade angle are controlled using 2 separate handwheels. The sliding carriage, included as standard, is a joy to use with a cast iron bed travelling on 4 bearing guides. Any angle can be set on the long support fence. A screw clamp holds the work secure and a flip over length stop is fitted for repeat cuts.
Supplied with 36 tooth TCT sawblade, sliding carriage, extension tables, sliding mitre fence, floorstand, adjustable feet, cable and plug.
There are 3 ways to configure the table saw:
The sliding carriage can be fitted on either side of the blade so that you can work on the left or right.
If you are not using the sliding carriage, you can fit one extension table on either side of the blade.
For compact storage the extension tables and sliding carriage can be quickly removed, (2 minutes). They reassemble without any further setting up required.
- Main Table Size 420mm x 635mm
- Table Size (with Extensions) 1000mm x 635mm
- Maximum Ripping Width Using Fence 720mm
- Crosscut Table Size 400mm x 180mm
- Maximum Crosscutting Width 500mm (680mm using reverse table)
- Blade Tilt 90 - 45 degrees
- Cutting Depth at 90 degrees 80mm
- Cutting Depth at 45 degrees 64mm
- Blade Diameter 250mm
- Blade Bore 30mm
- Work Table Height 870mm
- Motor (induction) 2200w (3hp) / 240v
- No-Load Blade Speed 4000 rpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 1480mm x 1000mm x 1100mm
- Weight 110Kg
- Rating Light Trade
- Warranty 1 Year
It is highly recommended that a dust extractor is used at all times with this saw to prevent the harmful build up of dust and chips. The hose kit supplied collects dust from the sawguard and takes it to the single 100mm diameter hose connection point at the back of the machine.