Charnwood W650 10'' Cast Iron Table Saw
Product Code: CH/W650
Available to Pre-Order
Delivery TBA - Please Call
£1,449.00 Inc. VAT
£1,207.50 Exc. VAT
Charnwood W650 - 10" Cast Iron Table Saw with Cast Iron Sliding Table
- Quiet Induction Motor
- Cast Iron Precision Ground Table
- Extension Tables as Standard Equipment
- Finely Adjustable Rip Fence
- Sliding Carriage as Standard Equipment
- Separate Handwheels for Blade Adjustment
- 100mm Dust Extraction Outlet
- Optional Wheel Kit
Strengths and benefits
- The main table is precision ground cast iron to give a flat surface that will last forever. The surface area is further increased with the addition of 2 steel extension tables offering greater support when working with larger panels and boards.
- The guide fence for ripping operations slides smoothly along a solid steel bar with a measuring scale marked out in millimetres. The fence itself can be used in two positions, the second position allows for very thin cuts to be made in thin materials without obstructing the blade guard. A great feature of the fence system is the addition of a micro adjuster which allows accurate small adjustments to be made when setting the position of the fence.
- The sliding mitre fence is adjustable to 60 degrees in each direction. It has preset stops to locate it accurately at 45 degrees and 90 degrees. A sacrificial fence can be easily mounted using the fixing holes provided.
- On the left hand side of the saw is the sliding crosscut carriage. The table is again made from cast iron and precision ground for a durable flat surface. The table runs on four sealed for life bearings along an aluminium guide track. The fence itself can be locked at any angle from 90 to 45 degrees, and there is a positive stop to ensure the fence returns back to the 90 degree position. A work clamp ensures timber stays locked in position during the cut. A flip-over length stop for accurate repeat cutting completes the carriage assembly.
- The power is generated from a 2200w (3 hp) induction motor which gives a low noise level and will run from any standard 13amp, 240v power supply.
- Setting the sawblade angle and height is done using two separate hand wheels. A large easy to read scale on the front face of the machine allows accurate bevel angles to be set.
- Efficient dust extraction is included as standard. Dust is collected from the back of the saw guard and a hose transfers it to the rear of the machine. Underneath the table is a hood which collects more dust and tranfers it to the same collection point. A single extractor hose connection point of 100mm diameter is provided at the rear of the machine.
- The table saw is supplied with four adjustable feet for levelling on an uneven surface. For anybody needing to move the saw around the workshop our universal wheel base, W520 is the ideal companion.
- Supplied with 36 tooth TCT sawblade, push stick, rip fence, mitre guide, cable and plug.
- Main Table Size: 750mm x 1000mm
- Maximum Ripping Width Using Fence: 605mm
- Crosscut Table Size: 400mm x 180mm
- Maximum Crosscutting Width: 550mm (700mm Using Reverse Table)
- Blade Tilt: 90 - 45 degrees
- Cutting Depth at 90 degrees: 75mm
- Cutting Depth at 45 degrees: 45mm
- Blade Diameter: 254mm
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Work Table Height: 830mm
- Motor (induction): 2200w (3 hp) 240v
- No-load Blade Speed: 4000rpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1440mm x 1070mm x 1120mm
- Weight: 125Kg
- Db (Without Load/With Load): 81Db/89.5Db
- Rating: Trade
- Warranty: 1 Year
Related Products & Accessories