SP004 - Sandi Pad 75mm Diameter Medium EVA Foam Pad
Product Code: JON/SP004
Brand: SANDI PAD
£7.00 Inc. VAT
£5.83 Exc. VAT
Sandi Pad 75mm Diameter Medium EVA Foam Pad - (Ref: SP004)
- The sanding pads have a shank which can be mounted into any suitable drill chuck. They can be used in a drill press or in a hand held drill to powersand curved surfaces.
- Woodturners can mount the pad into a drill chuck fitted to the headstock of a lathe.
- The foam pad conforms to the curve and the contra rotations of the drill or lathe mounted pad, eliminate swirl marks to produce a fine finish.
- The pads have a hook backing and can be used with any loop backed discs. The hook & loop system allows discs to be quickly swapped to work down through grit sizes to achieve a superb finish.
- There are 3 types of pad available with varying degrees of firmness:
- Hard Urethane pads are dense with only a slight give, best suited to flatter surfaces.
- EVA Foam is medium firmness, a good combination between durability and flexibility.
- The Soft High Profile Pad is the most flexible and allows the material to mould to tight contours which can give better access in certain applications.
- Pad Diameter: 75mm (3")
- Pad Firmness: Medium
- Shank Diameter: 6mm (1/4")
- 1 x Sandi Pad SP004 Sandi Pad 75mm Premium EVA Foam Pad