Laguna P Flux 1 HEPA Cyclone Dust Extractor with Fine Filter 1.5hp 240v
All Laguna cyclones have:
- Remote start & stop
- Riveted steel fan with backward curved fin design
- Smart lift collection drum
- Inlet with splitter and rubber blanking cap
- Portability with 4 swivel castors
P Flux series innovative features:
- HEPA Filtration down to 0.4micron
- LED warning light when collection drum is full
- LED warning light when HEPA filter needs cleaning
- Swing away doors with acoustic foam to lower the noise level
- Semi automatic emptying of canister dust
The octagonal collection drum is mounted on a set of castors. When locking the collection drum into position, using the quick action lever, a negative pressure hose is automatically connected which has the action of holding down the plastic bag inside the drum. These smart features mean faster drum emptying compared to the traditional weighted bag method.
A 100mm (4”) hose port is located on the end of the HEPA filter to allow automated emptying of the very fine dust collected in the chamber. Connect the other end of the hose to the main inlet and run the cyclone which moves the fine dust into the collection drum.
When it comes to measuring airflow, there are may ways to do it. Laguna quote the traditional method, for comparison against other brands, as well as a more realistic method which gives a 'real world' result. Visit the cycology page for more information.
Supplied with remote start handset, 1 collection bag for main drum, 1.8m power cable (no plug). A 16 amp fixed electric supply is required to run this machine. We recommend using an industrial 16 amp 3 pin plug (round blue type).
Periodic cleaning of the HEPA filter is required using a compressed air supply. Air is blown from the outside of the canister, removing any particles attached to the inside of the filter material, bringing it back to full performance.
- Airflow (Traditional method): 1786 m3/hour (1051 cfm)
- Airflow (Realistic method): 1224 m3/hour (720 cfm)
- Max. static pressure: 256mm in water (10.1")
- Canister filter type: HEPA 100% @ 1 micron
- Filtration efficiency: 99.2% @ 0.4 micron
- Motor: 1100w (1.5hp)
- Power supply: 220-240v / 50Hz / 1phase
- Recommended breaker size (MCB): 20 Amps (Type D)
- Power cable (No plug): 1.8m (6ft) 3 wire
- Control panel: Anodized aluminium
- Hand held remote control: High frequency
- Inlet diameters: 1 x 150mm or 2 x 100mm (1 x 6" or 2 x 4")
- Impeller fan type: 340mm (13.5") Steel radial fin (Balanced ISO 1940)
- Impeller fan speed: 2800rpm
- Collection drum full signal: LED warning light
- Collection drum capacity: 145 Litre octagonal drum
- Collection drum bag (layflat size): 810mm x 1090mm (32" x 43")
- Collection bag hold down: Auto negative pressure
- Canister requires cleaning signal: LED warning light
- Filter canister cleaning: Use external compressed air supply
- Filter canister emptying: 4" hose connection - auto empty
- Decibel reading: 70 dB(A) @ 3m
- Assembled dimensions: (W x D x H) 1168mm x 610mm x 1753mm
- Shipping dimensions: (W x D x H) 1150mm x 760mm x 1350mm
- Weight (Net/Ship): 122Kg / 155Kg
- Manufacturers warranty: 1 Year
P Flux 1 DIMENSIONS
Why choose a Cyclone over standard bag extraction?
- Cyclones offer a more consistent and superior performance. They achieve this by effectively separating the heavy waste material from the fine dust, before the airflow passes through the fan. This allows the fan to operate more efficiently at a consistent speed.
- The fine canister filters on cyclones also last much longer before requiring cleaning, helping to sustain a high airflow and reducing maintenance time.