🗸 Competitive Pricing 🗸 Quality Service 🗸 Extensive Stock 🗸 Experienced Staff
Festool 577592 Cordless Sander RUTSCHER RTSC 400 Basic ERGO + Battery PROMO 2023
Product Code: FES/577592
Several options are available for this product.
Please Choose Below
Festool Cordless Sander RUTSCHER RTSC 400 Basic ERGO
PROMO 2023 Battery - Battery pack BP 18 Li 3,1 Ergo-I
Promo code 577592
The ergonomic one-handed cordless orbital sander.
The Festool RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless compact sanders ensure unparalleled mobility and ease of movement when working. The powerful 18 V battery pack with 3.1 Ah guarantees power similar to that of a mains-powered tool. It is the key to an extremely compact design with balanced weight distribution and perfect ergonomics with a weight of just 1.4 kg. The integral dust extraction system, in combination with the long-life dust collection bag, enables the machine to be used flexibly – effortlessly even overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas. The battery pack can be replaced with the plug it-mains adapter to achieve an unlimited running time – ideal for stationary applications and in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Mobile and effortless: Without cable and hose, with perfect ergonomics, low height and a weight of just 1.4 kg
- Powerful: The 18 V battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures power similar to that of a mains-powered tool
- No interruptions: Thanks to battery packs with a capacity of 3.1 Ah which run for longer than their charge time
- Unlimited running time: For continuous electrical operation, the battery pack can be replaced with the plug-in mains adapter (included in the set and available as an accessory)
- A dust-free, healthy working environment: With the long-life dust collection bag made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester or in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
- Less rework: PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
Main areas of use
- Cable-free sanding where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Mobile working when the power cable and suction hose are extremely disruptive to the application (e.g. vertical surfaces, overheard sanding, rendering edges, etc.)
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnish on window frames, door frames and eaves
- With plug it-mains adapter as a sanding machine with an unlimited running time during continuous electrical operation – ideal for use indoors in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
- Convenient working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
- Festool PROTECTOR
- long-life chip collection bag
- StickFix sanding pad 80 x 130 mm
- Systainer SYS M 187
- PLUS battery pack: BP 18 Li 3,1 Ergo-I
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Idle engine speed: 6 000 - 10 000 min⁻¹
- No. of strokes: 12 000 - 20 000 min⁻¹
- Sanding stroke: 2.00 mm
- Interchangeable sanding pad: 80 x 130 mm
- Dust extraction connection dia: 27 mm
- Product weight: 0.90kg
- Drive type: Battery
Strengths and benefits
- Maximum mobility: Work effortlessly overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas – without power cable and hose, with perfect ergonomics and a weight of just 1.4 kg (including battery), perfectly balanced weight distribution and low height.
- Powerful and durable: The powerful 18 V Bluetooth® Ergo battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures constant sanding and power similar to that of a mains-powered tool.
- Work without interruption: Thanks to the Bluetooth® battery packs with 3.1 Ah capacity and a longer running time than charge time.
- Unique - with battery or cable: For all applications which require an even longer operating performance, the Festool 18 V Bluetooth® Ergo battery pack can be replaced with the Festool plug it-mains adapter (included in the set version and available as an accessory). This alone creates a mains powered machine with an unlimited running time in combination with the plug it-cable – ideal in conjunction with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Dust free - healthier working environment: With the long-life dust collection bag (can be emptied and reused) made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester or in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Reliable extraction with the new CLEANTEC connecting system: The integrated bayonet fitting connects the connecting sleeve on to the dust bag or the suction hose securely and quickly to the extractor connector on the power tool, and it can be detached just as quickly. You decide when, not chance.
- Perfect fit for your hand: Comfortable handle thanks to its soft grip and ergonomically perfect switch position for both left- and right-handed operators.
- Less reworking: PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling.
- Systems get it done: Achieving the perfect surface quality depends on the smallest of details. This is why Festool supplies suitable abrasives for every application and material. For guaranteed cost-effective work with perfect results, from coarse sanding to fine sanding.
- Designed for the most difficult applications - Extremely robust and durable, including the three-year SERVICE all-inclusive package as a matter of course. Register your machine within 30 days of purchase and enjoy all the advantages of SERVICE all-inclusive. Everything our SERVICE all-inclusive has to offer also applies to battery packs and chargers.
Festool RTSC 400 and DTSC 400 Owners Manual
Related Products & Accessories