Product Features & Specification
Robert Sorby Six Piece Turning Tool Set
Robert Sorby 67HS
This is Robert Sorby's flagship set and specially selected as a true starter set, these 6 full size turning tools from this respected maker and Robert Sorby give the new turner an excellent basic set of high quality tools that will give the flexibility to handle both bowl and spindle turning with few restrictions.
- 843H - 3/4" Roughing Gouge - Rough turn square stock to round
- 840H - 3/8" Spindle Gouge - For detailing spindles
- 842H - 3/8" Bowl Gouge - A must tool have for shaping bowls
- 810H - 3/4" Standard Skew - For planing, detailing, and beading spindle work
- 820H - 1/2" Round Scraper - Excellent for hollowing goblets and boxes, and shear scraping
- 830H - 1/8" Parting Tool - Parts off stock at the end and adds details to the work.
Packaged in a cardboard presentation box.
Click here to see the full range of Robert Sorby turning tool sets