Product Features & Specification
CMT Rebating cutter head 100mm diameter (alloy)
- These cutter heads have been designed for:
- Rabbeting from top and from bottom
- To be used on your spindle moulder machines, double-end tenoner and edging machines.
- Perfect on all materials, but better results are achieved using chipboard, MDF, wood composites, plastic materials and laminates. Improved design with shear angle.
- Supplied in a solid plastic box
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- 2 universal HWM straight knives (50x12x1,5mm - Z2). 1 up cut - 1 down cut
- 4 universal HWM scoring knives (14x14x2mm - V4).
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
- D: 100 (diameter)
- B: 30 (bore diameter)
- Z: 2 (number of cutting edges)
- Spurs: 4
- RPM: 7500~12500
- I: 51 (cutting length)
You may also be interested in...