Product Features & Specification
CMT Lock Mitre Cutter Head 694.011.30
- CMT's lock mitre cutter heads are ideal for machining mitre joints in timber with a maximum thickness of 26mm (1"). Ideal for making boxes, stretcher bars, frames and any assortment of right angle or parallel joint projects.
- Two easy steps are required to produce perfectly fitting 45 degree mitre joints by machining your timber horizontally then vertically. You can also make parallel glue joints in two steps by machining the timber horizontally face down and then horizontally face up.
- For use on a spindle moulder or shaping machine
- Perfect on all wooden materials but ideal on solid wood and panels
- HEIGHT : 32.8mm
- ANGLE : 45 degrees
- BORE: 30mm
- RPM: 5500 - 9500
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress
- 2 TCT knives 43 x 23 x 2 mm
- Tool for manual feed
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives
Supplied in a solid plastic box
You may also be interested in...