Product Features & Specification
CMT 45° lock miter cutter heads
- CMT’s lock miter cutter heads are ideal for milling miter joints in stock with maximum 28mm (1-7/64") in thickness.
- Create boxes, stretcher bars, frames and any assortment of right angle or parallel joint projects.
- Two easy steps to produce perfectly fitting 45° miter joints: first, position your workpiece horizontally, then vertically.
- Also, create parallel glue joints in two steps: place your workpiece horizontally, internal side facing down, and then turn it facing up.
- For use on spindle moulder and shaper machines. Perfect on all materials, but ideal on solid wood and panels.
- Supplied in a solid plastic box
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- 2 HWM knives 43x23x2mm [Z2].
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
- D: 140mm (diameter)
- B: 30mm (bore diameter)
- Z: 2 (number of cutting edges)
- RPM: 5500~9500
You may also be interested in...