Product Features & Specification
12" Cast Iron Table Saw
with Aluminium Beam Sliding Table
Following in Charnwoods tradition of supplying high quality woodworking machinery at great prices, the Charnwood W670 Cast Iron Table Saw with Aluminium Sliding Beam is in a class of its own.
Benefiting from a 3hp single phase motor this saw can deliver power and cutting ability where needed combined with its compact footprint it is a machine that ticks all of the boxes from DIY users up to Trade and Joinery users.
This saw will cut a 4ft board across its width with room to spare and with extension table to the right of the blade and squaring frame and fence to the left of the aluminium beam, support and stability is combined to make this a easy machine to use.
Come and take a look at the W670 in our showroom for yourself.
- Main Table Size 760mm x 960mm
- Maximum Ripping Width Using Fence 940mm
- Maximum Crosscutting Width 1225mm
- Blade Tilt 90 - 45 degrees
- Cutting Depth at 90 degrees 100mm
- Cutting Depth at 45 degrees 75mm
- Blade Diameter 315mm
- Blade Bore 30mm
- Work Table Height 875mm
- Motor (induction) 2200w (3hp) / 240v
- No-load Blade Speed 4250
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2500mm x 1400mm x 1250mm
- Minumum Floor Area Required (WxD) 2500mm x 3100mm
- Weight 194Kg
- Db (Without Load/With Load) 81Db/89.5Db
- Rating Trade
- Warranty 1 Year
Charnwood W670 Operators Manual
You may also be interested in...