Machinery 4 Wood
TOOLFAIR 2018, Westpoint Arena, Exeter
19th and 20th April 2018
Trend Airshield Pro
Modular Window System Spindle Tooling
To meet the increased demand for timber windows Modular Window System Tooling has been designed for small to medium sized joinery companies, builders and developers to enable them to produce timber windows quickly and accurately on a spindle moulder with a sliding table for a low investment cost with a quick return.
The key benefits of Modular Window System Spindle Moulder Tooling are -
- You can manufacture any size of window in 2 - 3 hours, not the typical 6 plus hours.
- You can respond quickly and consistently to customer requests. Even small quantities of windows can be manufactured in a very cost effective way.
- The machine is set in seconds with the supplied setting gauge and once set.
- All of the joints and profiles on eight different styles of window are machined without altering the spindle moulder.
- It dispenses with lengthy set-up and costly test cuts, which requires the attention of a skilled machinist and invariably reduces profit margins.
- All the joints on outer frame and sashes are comb joints without the need for length stops. All timber sections are simply cut to aperture size.
- All the tools and spacers are numbered and stacked on the spindle according to the steps shown on the supplied wallcharts.
- All of the tooling is supplied with Tungsten Carbide disposable inserts - giving constant diameters and profiles. All inserts are available from stock for next day delivery.
- Many tools are used in more than one style of window. You only buy the tools you need and if you are making more than one style of window, the tooling is even more cost effective.
- It enables anyone without window manufacturing knowledge to produce a complete window in 2 - 3 hours (you must be fully acquainted with spindle moulder operation).
- It runs on a standard spindle moulder with required specifications. It doesn't require a dedicated window making machine.