Robert Sorby Hollowing Rig - 1" x 3.3/4" Stem
Product Code: RS/STEADYPRO/S24M-PK
Brand: Robert Sorby
Stock Due Soon
Please Call For Update
£105.76 Inc. VAT
£88.13 Exc. VAT
Robert Sorby SteadyPro Hollowing System - 1" x 3.3/4" Stem
- The Robert Sorby SteadyPro is a very easy to use jig that gives additional tool support when hollowing as well as many other woodturning operations.
- The versatile SteadyPro fits a wide range of woodturning lathes by utilising the stems from the Robert Sorby modular tool rest system. The easy to adjust cantilever action of the clamping rollers, ensures the optimum control for a large selection of tool sizes.
- The SteadyPro system can be used with recommended Robert Sorby woodturning tools and most other woodturning tools.
- The Robert Sorby SteadyPro System comes with the world renowned Robert Sorby lifetime guarantee.
- WARNING: This product must be used with care and appropriate PPE worn during use. Please read the User Guide before use.
Strengths and benefits
- Easy to set-up and use
- Fits a wide range of woodturning lathes
- High quality components for a smooth operation
- Suitable for all levels of woodturning
- Unique design gives perfect tool support
- Helps reduce Vibration & Chatter
- Cantilever roller positioning for optimum tool support
- Heavy duty construction
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Maintenance free
Download User Guide
1 X Robert Sorby Hollowing Rig - No Stem
1 X Robert Sorby MODULAR TOOL REST SYSTEM 1" STEM (Medium - 3.3/4")- 765/S24M