Festool 577057 Festool BHC 18 Basic-Promo
Product Code: FES/577057
£289.00 Inc. VAT
£240.83 Exc. VAT
Festool Cordless hammer drill BHC 18-Basic 4,0 - c/w BP 18 Li 4,0 HPC-ASI Free battery pack - (Ref: 577057)
Compact powerhouse drilling with maximum performance.
With vibration damping, an ergonomic C-shape and weighing only 2.5 kg (incl. 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack), the BHC 18 cordless hammer drill combines maximum performance with low weight – for powerful and effortless drilling even in the hardest materials. The brushless EC-TEC motor requires no maintenance and makes it so robust and powerful. With extraordinarily high impact energy, the BHC 18 drills powerfully into concrete, stone and masonry. The integrated vibration damping prevents the impact energy from being transferred to your hands. For dust-free working with the drilling dust nozzle, the Bluetooth® battery pack conveniently starts a connected CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor automatically when switching on the tool.
- additional side-mounted hand grip
- depth stop
- Systainer SYS3 M 187
Strengths and benefits
- Lightweight, maximum performance: Thanks to the powerful EC-TEC motor and compact C-shape
- Work effortlessly: Vibration damping absorbs the impact energy before it is transferred to your hands
- Extremely robust: Brushless EC-TEC motor that requires no maintenance for a long service life
- Individual battery power: For maximum ease of use for shorter and less demanding applications with the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack Or for full power and endurance with the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack
- Even without impact: Percussive shut-off system possible e.g. for spot-drilling tiles
- Convenient extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on
- Extremely long-lasting: No matter which battery pack you combine your Basic version with, our battery packs are extremely durable thanks to the high-quality battery cells And, of course, fully covered by Festool Service Including our full repair service that is free of charge Fast, thorough and – also completely unique for battery packs and chargers: Nothing to pay in the first three years (For warranty terms and conditions, see www.festool.co.uk/service)
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry.
- Weighing only 2.3 kg or 2.5 kg (incl. 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack or incl. 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack) and with excellent balance, it is ideally suited for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly and securing thermal insulation composite systems.
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles.
- Electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68 mm in lime sand brick and masonry.
- Working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
- Drive type: Battery
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Gears: 1
- Idle engine speed: 0 - 1100 min⁻¹
- Max. number of strokes: 4895 min⁻¹
- Drilling dia. (concrete): 18 mm
- Max. crown borer hole diameter: 68 mm
- Max. torque, wood/steel: 10/25 Nm
- Tool holder: SDS-Plus
- Single impact energy: 1.8 J
- Li-Ion battery capacity: 3.1/4.0 Ah
- Weight with Li-Ion battery: 2.3/2.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 88 x 237 mm
Related Products & Accessories