Product Features & Specification
|Trend Variable Speed Workshop Router (T11EK)
With built in Quick Raiser fine adjuster. Same features as T10 bus also has:
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft start eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
- Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings. Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
- Router fine height adjuster for above and below height adjustment. One revolution of the handle equals 1.5mm.
- Three quick release recesses in base to fit tables in conjunction with optional Quick Release Kit.
- Fittings for optional Clamp Guide System Kit.
- Extra large base aperture for large cutters. Quick release dust spout.
- Three year extended warranty with online registration (UK and Eire only).
- For UK sale only